These 4 days of safari will take you to the most famous park in the Northern Circuit. You will have enough time to explore the Serengeti National Park and finish with the Ngorongoro Crater. People who take this safari have a great chance of seeing big cats and the Big Five if they are lucky.
Day 1: Arusha – Serengeti National Park
You’ll have a morning drive to Serengeti National Park, for an afternoon game drive with packed lunch. Over the next two days, we will plunge ourselves deep into the heart of this famous migration corridor.
With its wide-open spaces, bright blue skies, and creature-filled landscape, we will discover why the fabled Serengeti typifies the dream of “Old Africa”. A large pride of lions laze in the tall grasses; families of elephants feed on acacia bark and trumpet to each other across the plains; while giraffes, gazelles, monkeys, eland, and the whole range of African wildlife present themselves in awe-inspiring numbers. Your overnight stay will be at Seronera Campsite.
Day 2: Serengeti National Park
Today will be the “Serengeti game viewing day”. After breakfast this morning, enjoy an amazing game drive. The great diversity of Serengeti wildlife is evident here—look for buffalo, hippopotamus, elephant, giraffe, antelope, Thompson’s and Grant’s gazelle, and lions. If you are there during the spectacular wildebeest migration, you will be more than astonished. In the late afternoon, we will venture out in another game drive.
There are animals everywhere! Monkeys, birds and look closely, you will be thrilled to see the huge jungle cats—lion, leopard, and cheetah—watching the world go by. And going by it does. See rhino, gazelle, antelope, and massive elephants by the hundreds. There are animals in the trees, flying, camouflaged in the bush, in rivers, and in streams. This is the adventure of a lifetime! Your overnight stay will be at Seronera Campsite.
Day 3: Serengeti National Park – Ngorongoro Crater
After breakfast in the am, you’ll go for a game drive in Serengeti National Park with your picnic lunch until noon, to see the beauty of this great park. In the afternoon after lunch, have a game en route to Ngorongoro Crater for dinner and your overnight stay at Simba Campsite.
Day 4: Ngorongoro Crater – Arusha
After an early breakfast at around 5:50 am, descend down the crater at 6:00 am for a 6- to 7-hour game drive with a picnic lunch. We’ll venture onto the crater floor for an up-close at the residents of this World Heritage Site. We’ll also enjoy a picnic lunch here. The Ngorongoro Crater provides great game-viewing all year round. The wildlife here makes up a permanent population because grazing and water supplies are plentiful throughout the seasons. In the afternoon, you’ll drive back to Arusha. End of service!
The Price includes
- 04 days private safari for 02 – 06 persons
- Transport and wildlife drives in modified 4 x 4 Land Cruiser with a photographic roof hatch
- Services of a professional English-speaking safari guide
- All wildlife reserve entry fees
- All game drives as mentioned in the itinerary
- 03 x 0,5 l mineral water per person/day during game drives
- 03 x FB at safari lodges or tented camps as per itinerary
- Value Added Tax by Tanzania Revenue Authority
The Price does not include
- International Flights
- Any domestic connection flights on arrival or departure
- All items of a personal nature
- Gratuities for safari guide and lodge staff (please tip separately)
- Travel insurance if needed
- Visa fee (50 US$ /100 US$ for American or Irish Passport holders – to be paid upon arrival)
- Drinks and beverages in lodges
- Hot Air Balloon Safari at Serengeti National Park, including concession fees
- Airport pick up and transfers in private car
- Accommodation at Arusha on arrival or after safari if needed