On this 4 Days Tanzania Northern Safari, you get unparalleled access to the famous Tanzania national parks: Tarangire National Park, Ngorongoro Crater, and the great Serengeti national park. The quality of your experience is our number one priority and above all, our field experience is what makes us unique.
Day 1: Arusha – Tarangire National Park
0800 Hrs. After your breakfast; depart from your Hotel in Arusha to Tarangire National Park for a game drive.
1300 Hrs. Stop at the Picnic Site for Picnic Lunch,
1400 Hrs. Continue for evening game drive to return in the evening for dinner and overnight at.
- Meals: Lunch | Dinner
- Budget Accommodation: Twiga Campsite
- Mid-Range Accommodation: Farm of Dreams Lodge
Day 2: Serengeti National Park
After breakfast at 0800 hrs drive from Manyara with your packed lunch and game enrooted to the great Serengeti Plains via Ngorongoro Conservation Area. After lunch on your way, proceed with your game drive en-route towards Tented Camp/Lodge for Dinner and overnight.
- *Meals: Breakfast | Lunch | Dinner
- Budget Accommodation: Serengeti Seronera Campsite
- Mid-Range Accommodation: Mbugani Tented Camps
Day 3: Serengeti national park – Ngorongoro Conservation
On this day you will wake up early in the morning for a morning game drive in Serengeti, then back for breakfast at the camp. After breakfast, pack your equipment, and with your packed lunch drive and game en-route to Ngorongoro Conservation Area. It is your option whether you pass by Olduvai Gorge a historical site whereby the early man lived and can also pass by the Maasai boma if you are interested in the real African life tradition and culture for extra costs after your lunch en-route adds to the crater rim for your dinner and overnight at.
- Meals: Breakfast | Lunch | Dinner
- Budget Accommodation: Ngorongoro Simba Campsite
- Mid-Range Accommodation: Ngorongoro Rhino lodge
Day 4: Ngorongoro Crater – Arusha
After breakfast, descend into the crater floor with your lunch box for game viewing. The famous Ngorongoro Crate is rich in wildlife, each species has its own territories. Your packed lunch will be served on the crater floor at the picnic site near Lerai forest or hippo pool. Late afternoon ascends the crater drive back to Arusha town for you’re onwards arrangement.
- Meals: Breakfast | Lunch
- Accommodation: N/A
End of Safari
- Transport on 4WD vehicle with the pop-up roof, which enable you to spot wildlife easier
- Three meals a day on Safari
- Park entrance fees
- Driver’s allowances
- Service of an English speaking professional guide/Driver
- Camping fees, Mattresses (If Camping)
- Lodge fee
- Crater fees
- Food, cook and all kitchen utensils (If Camping)
- Mineral water 1.5lt per person per day
- Activities as per itinerary above
- International flights to/from your home
- Tips & gratitude’s
- The first night on your arrival and last night after safari (book with us)
- Airport transfers (book with us)
- Personal insurance
- Sleeping bag (if Camping)
- Olduvai Gorge fees
- Alcoholic drinks
- Serengeti Balloon (can book with us)
- Flying doctor’s insurance, we can arrange for requests.,
- Tips to the driver/guide and all items of personal nature/use
- Easter, Christmas & New Year’s supplements may apply